Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 8th

Wow, my baby girl started grade one today! The last (almost six) years flew by. I am sooo excited for her and at the same time nervous too. My memories of grade school are a wee bit foggy but I do remember how nasty little girls can be. My hope is that she makes friends with fun and active little girls and boys. No drama please! I am determined to teach her how to live her life in the moment and enjoy all her experiences. I think I have my work cut out for me..but I am up for the challenge.

All we can control is this moment in time. What was the past is gone and the future is to be determined. I LOVE my life and the space I am in. How amazing is that! Just about to have a meeting on Skype with Suz and our web developer. Excited for the launch of phatchicks.ca and the future of our biz. Keep you posted...

Be Phat!

No comments: